Roblox is a very popular game that kids of nearly every age love playing. It can be downloaded and played on Apple devices, like an iPad or iPhone, Android, on PC, on consoles like XBOX, PlayStation, and more.
Roblox is, it’s a place to play, create, explore, and socialize within millions of online worlds. This makes it accessible to gamers of all ages and skill levels.
Because Roblox is so popular, most kids want to get into the game – but before you can start playing, you need to create an account. Fortunately, Roblox makes it quite simple to let anyone make an account and play. There’s a few requirements, but our guide covers how to make this happen.
There are only two simple requirements so your kids can play together on Roblox:
- Make sure the device is eligible to play Roblox – you can check this by searching the app store for the game.
- An internet connection is required to both sign up for and play Roblox. This can be a Wi-Fi connection or wireless provider (like 5G) connection.
Create a Roblox account
Step 1 – Know that creating a Roblox account is simple.
And don’t worry, no credit card or even an email address is required. Roblox is free to play and won’t spam your email.
Step 2 – From any device, go to https://www.roblox.com.
The first time you sign up for Roblox, you’ll see a signup form on the home page or when you open the app. Sign out if you need to from https://www.roblox.com.
Step 3 – Fill out the details in the form: Birthday, Username, Password, Gender (optional).
If the Username is already taken, a new one will be suggested.
If you enter a birthdate younger than 13, in-game restrictions will be set to restrict certain games from being accessible. Parents can set a PIN to unlock this restriction at any time.
Step 5 – Complete the verification (it’s similar to Captcha).
Step 6 – Look around at the Roblox screen – you’ve now got an account!
Step 7 – Sign out and repeat the steps again for as many kids as you need accounts for.
- The Best Productivity Tips and Tricks for Microsoft Excel 2022
- How Manage Today Screen Widgets on the Apple iPhone 13
- How Change the Apps on the Left Most Screen on an Apple iPhone
- How to Remove the Search Bar from the Lock Screen on the Apple iPhone 12
- How to Use Spotlight Search from the Lock Screen on the Apple iPhone